Serrated Ka-Bar Knife with Leather Sheath
MCA&F Members, please log in to receive your member discount.
Not a member? Join now and get up to 10% off your purchase!
The most famous fixed blade knife in the World - "the KA-BAR" - was designed to serve our troops during World War II. This knife is updated with a serrated edge to better cut synthetic and looped materials. Leather sheath with embossed Eagle, Globe & Anchor and USMC included. Overall length, including sheath, is 12 1/4".
- Blade Length: 7", Overall length 11 7/8"
- Handle material: Leather
- Butt cap: Pwdrd Metal
- Guard: 1095 Carbon
- Leather sheath included
- Knife - Made in USA
- Sheath - Made in Mexico
- Must be at least 18 years old to purchase
- Shipments only deliverable to street addresses
- Requires adult signature upon delivery.
- We are not responsible for spelling errors - Please proofread your order before submitting
- Allow additional processing time for engraving
- Personalized items are non-returnable, non-refundable
|Subtitle||Engravable - $12 Flat Fee|
|Made in the USA||Yes|