Marine Officer Sword
Certified by the US Marine Corps Systems Command and manufactured by Weyersburg, Kirschbaum and Company, the Marine Corps Officer Sword we sell is of the highest-quality. Modeled after the traditional Mameluke sword, this ceremonial sword is earned by USMC Officers upon completion of TBS.
Price includes cost of engraving in Old English 2.75 font. Please state engraving required - maximum 25 characters (including spaces, one line).
- A forged stainless steel blade hammered to the correct curvature. It is hardened to ca. 48-52° HRC Rockwell, then well-tempered and hand-polished.
- The blade is etched with United States Marine Corps pattern. The acid-etch is so deep one can feel it with a fingernail.
- Length ca. 76 cm / 30 inch.
- Cast brass, 24-carat gold-plated, hand-polished.
- Ivory-colored plastic grip, fixed with '"star'" screws, includes hole for the sword knot.
- Stainless steel tube, with 24-carats gold-plated brass mountings.
- Included Accessories:
- Protective cloth bag.
- For Marine Officers who have yet to attend TBS, swords will not be engraved until sword has passed TBS Inspection.
- Allow additional processing time for engraving
- Personalized items are non-returnable, non-refundable
|Subtitle||Engravable - Included in Price|
|Made in the USA||No|