If you are an existing MCA&F Member, or previous customer of The MARINE Shop, we may have changed your login information as part of our new site upgrade.
If the login information you have doesn’t work, please click Forgot Your Password? to receive an emailed link to reset your password. Visit the Login page to update your information today.
Marine Officer Sword
Engravable - Included in Price
Authorized Seller for Sword and Scabbard for Officer
See Letter of Authorization
Certified by the US Marine Corps Systems Command and manufactured by Weyersburg, Kirschbaum and Company, the Marine Corps Officer Sword we sell is of the highest-quality. Modeled after the traditional Mameluke sword, this ceremonial sword is earned by USMC Officers upon completion of TBS.
Price includes cost of engraving in Old English 2.75 font. Please state engraving required - maximum 25 characters (including spaces).
- A forged stainless steel blade hammered to the correct curvature. It is hardened to ca. 48-52° HRC Rockwell, then well-tempered and hand-polished.
- The blade is etched with United States Marine Corps pattern. The acid-etch is so deep one can feel it with a fingernail.
- Length ca. 76 cm / 30 inch.
- Cast brass, 24-carat gold-plated, hand-polished.
- Ivory-colored plastic grip, fixed with '"star'" screws, includes hole for the sword knot.
- Stainless steel tube, with 24-carats gold-plated brass mountings.
- Included Accessories:
- For Marine Officers who have yet to attend TBS, swords will not be engraved until sword has passed TBS Inspection.
- Allow additional processing time for engraving
- Personalized items are non-returnable, non-refundable
Already own a sword - but it needs to refurbished or repaired? Visit Sword Repair & Refurbishing
for information on services offered at The Marine Shop - Quantico.