Danner Unisex USMC RAT Hot Weather Boots
Precisely crafted with a highly durable nubuc leather, a tear resistant 1000 Denier nylon, an abrasion resistant polyurethane enforced heel and toe cap and an advanced Vibram® 360 Dri Ice outsole, the RAT embodies Danner's commitment to crafting higher standards. Danner's hand-crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory.
NOTE: Consider the type of socks you'll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- Eagle, Globe, and Anchor emblem and USMC certified
- Durable nubuc leather topped with a breathable and tear resistant 1000 Denier nylon upper
- Polyurethane coated leather over toe and heel for increased durability
- Speed lace system for a quick, secure fit
- Highly durable, moisture wicking lining with quick draining medial vent holes
- Extended sizes available for women or those with smaller feet
- Advanced lug design Vibram® 360 outsole with Dri Ice remains flexible even in extreme cold for superior traction
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- 70 oz
- Made in USA - Berry Compliant
Calculating Boot Size
Danner® footwear products are sized according to the Brannock device and are in US sizes. If you are unsure of your size, we suggest getting your foot measured on this device as it will indicate both your length and width of your foot. The Brannock device can be found at most shoe or boot retail stores.
- The general rule for converting men's shoe size to women's is to subtract by 2. A woman's size 9 would usually be a men's size 7.
- For best fit, use a Brannock device to calculate your men's shoe size
- Shoes must be in the same condition as when received and in the original box and packaging
- Do not use shoe box for shipping
|Made in the USA||Yes|