Due to system updates, you may experience periods of latency or outages while shopping online between Friday, Feb 24 through Sunday, Feb 26.
Danner® Hot Weather USMC Boots - Male
DANNER MARINE 8" MOJAVE - Male
Made in the USA and USMC certified, the Danner® Marine is built to serve. Constructed with rough-out full-grain leather for toughness, and a Vibram® Sierra outsole for comfort. Dri-Lex® lining ensures rapid drying and air exchange to mitigate hot weather. The boots lace to the toe for better fit and support, and Danner's famous stitchdown construction gives a more stable platform and superior durability.PLEASE NOTE: Danner Marine Boots are sized a 1/2 size smaller than the average shoe size.
- Dri-Lex® liner keeps your feet cool, dry, and comfortable in hot weather
- Vibram® 1276 Sierra Olive outsole's specific design and placement of the multi-directional lugs offer maximum traction and stability over various terrains, including wet and cold conditions
- Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- Rough out, full-grain leather upper offers serious protection and toughness and is designed specifically for hot weather conditions, providing mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Speed lace system for easy on and off
- Eagle, Globe and Anchor emblem and approval by the USMC for optional wear
- 8" of support and stability
- Limited sizes in stock. Some sizes may be special order, please allow extra time for delivery
- Made in the USA
- Boots must be in the same condition as when received and in the original box and packaging
- Do not use shoe box for shipping