All orders placed after 10:00 am EST on Friday, January 13 will not be processed and/or shipped until Tuesday, January 17.
Collectible Sniper Challenge Coin
"Sniper" Collectible Challenge Coin
A military sniper's primary function in warfare is to provide detailed reconnaissance from a concealed position and, if necessary, to reduce the enemy's fighting ability by striking at a small number of high value targets, especially officers, communication and other personnel.
Minted in a proprietary brass alloy, this coin is struck through a special process called "splash minting" which allows for much higher relief and detail and results in a coin that is thicker and heavier than one pressed with a traditional collar die. The coin is given an antique bronze finish, and provided with a black enamel highlight on the reverse. Additionally, a hole is precision-drilled through the coin and a rifle scope eyepiece replica with crosshairs installed.
- FRONT IMAGE: 2-man sniper team
- FRONT VERSE: "You can run...but you'll only die tired"
- REVERSE IMAGE: Crossed rifles over skull and crossbones with bullet hole
- REVERSE VERSE: "From a place you will not see, comes a sound you will not hear"
- Replica rifle scope eyepiece with crosshairs at top of coin
- Antique bronze finish, 1 3/4" diameter
- Minted in the USA