Due to system updates, you may experience periods of latency or outages while shopping online between Friday, Feb 24 through Sunday, Feb 26.
Collectible Sniper Challenge Coin
"Sniper" Collectible Challenge Coin
A military sniper's primary function in warfare is to provide detailed reconnaissance from a concealed position and, if necessary, to reduce the enemy's fighting ability by striking at a small number of high value targets, especially officers, communication and other personnel.
Minted in a proprietary brass alloy, this coin is struck through a special process called "splash minting" which allows for much higher relief and detail and results in a coin that is thicker and heavier than one pressed with a traditional collar die. The coin is given an antique bronze finish, and provided with a black enamel highlight on the reverse. Additionally, a hole is precision-drilled through the coin and a rifle scope eyepiece replica with crosshairs installed.
- FRONT IMAGE: 2-man sniper team
- FRONT VERSE: "You can run...but you'll only die tired"
- REVERSE IMAGE: Crossed rifles over skull and crossbones with bullet hole
- REVERSE VERSE: "From a place you will not see, comes a sound you will not hear"
- Replica rifle scope eyepiece with crosshairs at top of coin
- Antique bronze finish, 1 3/4" diameter
- Minted in the USA