Authorized Seller for Sword and Scabbard for Non-Commissioned Officer
See Letter of Authorization
Manufactured by Weyersburg, Kirschbaum and Company, the Marine Corps Non-Commissioned Officer Sword we sell is of the highest-quality. Price includes cost of engraving in Old English 2.75 font. Please state engraving required - maximum 25 characters (including spaces).
- A forged stainless steel blade hammered to the correct curvature. It is hardened to ca. 48-52° HRC Rockwell, then well-tempered and hand-polished.
- The blade is etched with United States Marine Corps pattern. The acid-etch is so deep one can feel it with a fingernail.
- Length ca. 76 cm / 30 inch.
- Cast brass, 24-carat gold-plated, hand-polished.
- Handle is covered with genuine leather.
- Mild steel tube, covered with black leather, 24-carat gold-plated brass mountings.
- Included Accessories:
Two methods for ordering engraving:
- Include monogram, name or date information - up to 15 characters in the text box provided (listed below Price on this page)
- For personalization exceeding 15 characters or multi-line personalization, include engraving information in the Notes section at checkout. See an example.
- Allow additional processing time for engraving
- Personalized items are non-returnable, non-refundable
|Already own a saber - but it needs to refurbished or repaired? Visit Sword & Saber Services for information on services offered at The Marine Shop - Quantico.|